Sunday, May 3, 2020

Community

Community
Image result for world png
What is My Responsibility
  • Doing the chores 
  • Listening to my Parents
  • Helping my little Siblings
  • Help others
  • Get to school on time
  • Be responsible
  • Be kind

What is Community
A community is a group of people that could be in a sports team, church team, and more. People could be in a community but they could be a different ethnicity or speak in a different language. A community can be people in the same space doing the same thing. You could also be in a community by helping people. A community can have dislikes and things they like. Friends could be a community and also family. A community could be cultures like Ethiopian, Samoan, Togan, etc,

Where do I fit in
  • Family
  • My Ethiopian Culture
  • Christ the King Catholic school
  • Catholic
  • My Swimming Class (outside of school)
  • My House

Image result for the word comunitty png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah my name is Hiwatt I am a year 5 in room 8 at owairaka school. I love love love LOVE your post. 1 because it is very kind thoughtful and responsible and 2 Ethiopia is my culture and nobody ever mentions it in all the posts I have seen! Deborah I also have 1 thing to tell you and 1 question. My thing to tell you is did you know my cousin is named Deborah to but we call her Debra. Also my question is are you an Ethiopian? Anyways I have to go now so BlOg YoU lAtEr!! ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete