Saturday, May 2, 2020

Bunnings Trip

Bunnings Trip

When we arrived at Bunnings warehouse I was full of Joy. I couldn’t believe we were making a birdhouse to put into our community garden. When we walked in we were told that the workshop was in the back. Everybody was literally so excited they couldn’t keep their feet on the ground. Eventually, we go to the workshop and our Instructor was Sally. She was really nice and also funny. Afterward, we sat down and had to wait because we weren’t the first to arrive we were the last.

Minutes after we sat down and we were just talking and people were already finished and already starting to paint. Sally called some people to build the birdhouse and I was called and she gave us al the pieces and we had to build it. I didn’t know how to build a birdhouse so Virginia helped me. In the meantime, I was waiting for Virginia to get the Instructions and when she finally came she gave me the Instructions. This was kind of like a challenge or a task to me. The things we need for a birdhouse are Nails - Hammer - Supervision and the wood pieces. These are the things you need to make a birdhouse. If you want you could paint your birdhouse but some people only paint it a little bit. I was having so much fun building the birdhouse because it was fun hammering the nails and it was kind of like a stress relief. As time passed I was done building my birdhouse and I could paint my birdhouse. There was no space in the painting area so I could paint in the building area. My theme was a night sky with white stars and grass coming from the bottom but every side was a different color of grass. I started painting and Sally kept on pouring paint at everyone’s table because everyone kept on using the paint. It took forever for me to finish painting my black coat. When I asked Sally for some more black and white paint she poured it and everyone started coming like a pack of dogs fighting for there food. When I was finally finished my stars I started doing the grass within minutes I was done my birdhouse and then we waited for other people to finish. Eventually, all of us were finished.

Afterward, we took some photos and we left. It was a really fun painting and building. I wish I could go every day.

Written by Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment